Monday, July 9, 2007

More than a feeling...

I never thought I would be one of those people to fall fast, but I think I just may be. It worries me because I feel like I'm so naive now. I am the type of person that believes attraction and the want to be with someone takes time. Once you take the time to get to know them, their faults, their strengths, and their wants...only then will you be able to decide fully.

Not this time.

I find myself going completely crazy. I cannot get him out of my mind. Every other guy I have been interested lately has been blown out of the water. I feel so crazy because at this point, I cannot see myself with anyone else except him. I barely know him. I don't know anything about his family, his life, his ambitions.

The only credit I can give myself is that I know I have a gift for being able to read people really well. I can tell he is a good person with a huge heart. I just worry about myself because I have never had feelings like this or rather, such strong feelings like this so soon. I'm trying to find excuses that could attribute to me feeling this way. I haven't been in a relationship for awhile. I have a want to be in one, so maybe the fact that I want one so bad is making me think this is so right.

Still, the second I try thinking that, his face...it just shows up and I can't help but to think that they truly are excuses.

Is it really normal to be like this? Am I just crazy? Am I simply naive?

2 comments:

G said...

You have a crush. Don't worry. Its normal. I did. And its sooo cute to here you talk like that. Hahaha. I have been through, and don't worry, just try to have the courage to get to know him as a friend before you pursue anything further. Because you might get over him and have a really good friend or you might hate him because you never knew him. Or number three is that you become really close friends and then go out. Thats my advice, but what...im only 16 who has been through a hell of a hard time with love. Check out my blog. I have a post just for love...its the love note one. So if you want to, check it out. Might help. You never know.
http://lostinlifestruths.blogspot.com/

infinitedreams said...

I appreciate your words of advice, but I suppose I should apologize because I really suck at getting my words out correctly. I am a tad older than 16, but all the same, thanks. :) I believe (and hope) I've gone through enough all of these years to recognize a crush. I suppose though that because of the way I'm feeling some naivety was bound to show through. Thanks for the comment though, and I'll be sure to check out that blog. :)